Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Beat Monday blues with two songs for Haiti!

Whenever I'm trying to beat my Monday blues I turn to music so if you're having as much trouble as I am on this Monday morning, these should do the trick!

Not to mention, they both benefit Haiti's recovery efforts!  Enjoy!

The first is a rendition of K'naan's "Wavin' Flag" performed by Young Artists for Haiti. Musical Icon, Bob Ezrin gathered more than 50 of Canada's most talented young artists to record this song.



The second, although I've seen it a million times, never fails to lift my spirits. I loved We Are The World 25 for Haiti even before I went to Haiti, and love it even more since my return. The diversity of the artists and the message they sent collectively is one we should all embrace; we are the world. Even though we all come from different walks of life, we are all a part of one great big family and should always come together to help our brothers and sisters around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment