Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Home in Haiti

Here are some pictures to give you a better idea of where I've been staying in Haiti.  GRU, which will soon have a new name, is by far the best place to be when you first arrive.  It's comfortable, safe, and full of motivated and inspiring people.  You can check out the video I made about the organization in an earlier post here.

So many innovative organizations and people stay here, so it's no surprise that a lot has changed since my last visit.  But even with all of the change, it still feels like home.  Thanks GRU!


The Hole in the Wall, the best bar in Haiti and it's right in my backyard!
My home in Haiti, the beautiful Earthship.
The lovely Superadobe house, built by the Love & Haiti Project.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..the earthships look great and of course the bar!! Couldn't be more proud of you and the work you are doing. I know it's tough so hang in there and know everyone at home is sending you their love! Keep postin! Love, Lizzie

    ReplyDelete